Enjoy the fanfics that I have up. Feel free to email me any questions or comments on the stories! If you wish to comment on a certain story, please add the story title in the subject line!

All characters belong to DC comics and are used without permission. I make no money off these stories. Query, the Jade Tiger Triad, and Dr. Matthiessen (in all his evil glory) are the exceptions, who are property of me, myself and I. Ask for permission before you use any of my original characters, please.

Each story has it's own directory. Here you'll find any extra tidbits contributed by readers, fans, as well as me.

Fiction can also be found at FanFiction.Net. Comments may be left at FFN as well.

Interested in something a little different? Try the Elseworld's Stories section!

Newest story: Wen Hao Hu Triad
The sequel to Cuddlenundrum. What becomes of mixing a trinity with a punctual duo?



The Jade Tiger Triad (Complete)
This is a 12-part series, focused on Query's origins.

There's Always a First Time For... (Complete)
What do you get when you mix Elvis, a clown, a flamethrower, romance, and a man dressed as a bat?

Seagulls Screaming (Complete)
When is a psychiatrist not a psychiatrist?

Tangram (Complete)
What has seven pieces, claws, fangs, and is yellow and black?

French Tart (Complete)
If the tango was only meant for two, and three is a crowd, what do you call the third dancer?

Sauerkraut (Complete)
What has a head, no brain, and practices zymosis when it doesn't get its way?

Harlots of Hades (Complete)
A man is walking down the street. Standing ten feet from him are two women from a past relationship. Five feet away is the woman he had a one night stand with. Fifteen feet away is his girlfriend. Which woman will land the first punch?

Onus (Complete)
Rule #1: XY must remember that XX is always right. Rule #2: In the result that XX is wrong, XY will refer to Rule #1.

Home